This week’s cheap & creative date is…
Beer + Pizza!
What: Fun, upbeat bar + pizza truck & patio
Where: Short North – 1044 N. High Street (B) & 1030 N. High Street (LNS)
When: Happy Hour = M-F 4p-8p (B) ; M-F 3p-3a (LNS)
website - Bodega & Mikey’s Late Night Slice
Top reasons why this $20Date is awesome:
- Bodega has one of the best happy hours in all of Columbus!
- 1/2 off all drafts (over 50 drafts) from 4-8p, M-F – many, many craft, delicious beers
- Fun, artistic atmosphere
- Mikey’s is just a hop, skip & a jump from Bodega
- Mikey’s shows movies on the side of the building everyday when the sun goes down! This date was an episode of Ren & Stimpy:)
- Delicious yummy awesome pizza (with hilariously-named sauces)
- You can even do this date during the chillier months–the front of 83 Gallery has a seating area that is heated, so you can watch the movie while semi-outdoors.
- We would love to include 83 Gallery in on this date but they were closed when we went. (future addition to this date!)
Total = $11 for 4 drafts + tip + $3/piece of pizza ($6) = $20